Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Slice


Kerry was off having lunch with a friend so I was left to fend for myself. So I headed down to Slice. They were real nice to me though and I ordered a few slices and a Diet Coke. I got out of there for under $10 so I can't complain. I took the above picture from my car while driving. Impressed?


And this is what I ate. Slice of Roasted Garlic and a slice of Meatball. I was pretty happy with the meatball but the garlic could have been better thought out. It was good but that's a lot of garlic... I ended up picking most of it off.

I've heard good and bad things about Slice but as far as just getting a few slices goes I think its a good option... maybe the best I know of in the city. Plus I saw sign for a Prix Fixe 3 course meal on Wednesdays that comes with 2 glasses of wine and a cup of coffee. So that could be worth checking out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment