Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Freret Street Market

What better place to spend a birthday than Freret Street Market? We went on Saturday. Normally it happens the first Sat of each month at the corner or Freret and Napoleon but they switched it up this month.



As big a fan as I am of the Crecent City Market the Freret Market is the supeior market when it comes to food. Just look below at the fish tacos we picked up.



Not a terrible deal at $3.50 each. I'm not sure what kind of fish it was but there was a lot of it and they were tasty. And then for dessert an all natural watermelon lemonade sno-ball. This I was a little disappointed with... Maybe I prefer my sno-balls Plum Street style and not so "all natural.". Either way I was looking for more sugar, more lemon and less watermelon seed pieces.



And we also picked up some corn that we had for dinner with... You guessed it - bacon wrapped potatoes. The corn was sweet and good just the right amount of all natural.


-- Post From My iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment