Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sun Ray Grill

I've said a bunch of times that more posts are coming. I've made a liar of myself and I understand that. I'm not going to say it again. But seriously though, there are going to be more posts.

Lets get it back going with Sun Ray Grill on Annunciation in the Warehouse District.

Oh man. Talk about good spinach and artichoke dip. Never mind don't talk about it just read about it here. I can't explain why its was so good, it could have been that i hadn't eaten in 9 hours, but i think there was a little something special to it. If nothing else they offered chips or pita. We went with the chips cause we like a little crunch in our lives. I can't think of anything else to say about it. Here is a blurry picture of it though.


Kerry went with the Gulf Fish Tacos of course (if you follow us on twitter you already knew that, if you don't follow us on twitter then you might as well surrender yourself to the revolution). I had a bite because I always have a bite and they were real good. I think they had a smokey taste to them. I wonder why. Well they were good and the cabbage was fresh and the fish was aquatic. I didn't try the beans but the saffron rice was actually really really good too.


I has the Steak and Bleu Quesadilla. It was pretty good too. I'm going to complain about a few things about it now but it really was good so if you ever want to get it you should should. BUT. It came in a spinach tortilla... I don't get why places do that. I always would prefer a normal tortilla i don't need flavor in my tortilla i just need pillowy freshness. I asked for a normal tortilla and they said they didn't even have them. You serve Mexican food. The other thing is I couldn't really taste the bleu cheese cause it was mixed in with monetary jack. I really wanted to taste it though.


Alright. That's it. I hope you got your fix. There is going to be more. I promise this time. Oh seriously though follow us on twitter y'all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment