Saturday, November 27, 2010

What are you thankful for?

Because I know your answer is undoubtably "The glorious resurgence of the Eating In Nola foodblog" I thought I would shoot you a quick post about what I'm thankful for.

It's really 3 things, and in this order.

Good friends
Good food
Big Green Eggs

We did our traditional MBA potluck Thanksgiving last week and like always it was great. Kerry and I brought the mashed potatoes, creamed onions, rolls and spiced pear bread pudding. Other selections included stuffing, sweet potatoes, fresh green beans, green bean casserole, cupcakes from Sucre, chocolate pecan pie and a turkey smoked in our friends' brand new Big Green Egg.

Take a look at this plate.



I'm actually sitting in the airport right now getting ready to fly back home from my family Thanksgiving. So check these out too.




Dinner




And the post Thanksgiving leftovers sandwich.

And hell, here is the turkey sandwich I'm eating as I write this in the Victory Lane Bar in the ATL airport.




Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Coming up? Luke and Huevos.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Can't go wrong with a Big Green Egg...try it for pizza.

Justin said...

That's next on thew list! your blag has been a topic of conversation lately, specifically the pizza posts. We did sliders last night. Great stuff.

Post a Comment