Monday, March 9, 2009

Camellia Grill


I forgot to take pictures of the food at Camellia Grill on Carrollton. Part of me genuinely feels bad about posting without a few pictures of what we ate. Another part of me figures that you know what diner food looks like. Just trust that we ate there and didn't just go in take a picture and walk out. I have a receipt.

More importantly this is the last post of Jordan's trip to NOLA so why not highlight him?

Well, Jordan wanted to go Camellia because apparently he heard about it on the forums at CollegeHumor.com. I'm not sure why or how, but either way he got a pretty good double cheeseburger out of the deal.

Kerry had a grilled cheese (maybe with tomato slices... I'm not sure, I didn't open it up) and I had a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. Kerry and I shared some onion rings as well. Oh, and Kerry had a shake (the chocolate kind) and I drank a Coca-Cola Classic because I'm from Atlanta.

It was a good visit with Jordan, with some great food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment