Friday, March 20, 2009

Eating in... Paris

So we leave for Paris today. The good news is I downloaded blogpress for my phone so we can keep you updated on our movable feast.

I know you appreciate it so go ahead and send the check for $2.99. Assuming this post works we should be in business. Of you think my grammar and spelling was bad before imagine it while I'm posting via iPhone. Kerry will have her editing job cut out for her when we get back.

How about a little food. What do you eat the night before flying to Europe? The most American food you can think of... From an Australian themed restaurant. Nothing like outback curbside pick up.

I had ribs and a baked potato with all the fixins.



Kerry went with the kids macaroni and a side of shrimp. Both meals were good.




So get ready for about twenty posts on crapes and pomme frites and Parisian mcdonalds. Just kidding there is gonna be some good stuff. Stay posted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment