Monday, March 23, 2009

Care Rendezvous

So here is how this is going to work... Sometimes you are going to get pictures of the food, sometimes just the restaurant, maybe empty plates sometimes. There will be times I remember the name of the place but most times I won't because I'm not French.

Either way this was dinner the other night at Cafe Rendezvous. We forgot pictures of food but KM had the risotto with shrimp and scallops and I had a steak with some potatoes layered with cheese and cream.

The resturant was about 1/2 mile (1km?) from the hotel. Here is a picture of the inside and of Kerry looking at something in her hand... I don't know what it is, let's pretend it's a baguette!

- Lucky you, Kerry insisted on editing before I uploaded!





-- Post From My iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment