Sunday, March 15, 2009

A note from management...

I know, I know.  I'm a freeloader around this blog.  I get to eat all the good food, pose for a few pictures, and Justin has to do all the dirty work of writing it up.  But I want you all to know that every now and then, I do lift a finger to do something other than knock back an Andygator.  Someone has to keep the spelling in check around here, especially when we get calls from Justin's mom wondering what happened to him in childhood that he still can't spell "tradition."  He does the witty writing, and I make sure it passes inspection (I was slacking for awhile but our posts should be up to grammar snuff now.) 

I'll try and snap more photos so my literary voice will be on the blog once in awhile!  Until then, check out the delicious burritos we made last night.  Thanks for reading!

KMK

0 comments:

Post a Comment